ASP/CSP Exam Preparation Workshop
The main purpose of the course is to provide participants with the necessary framework to pass the Associate Safety Professional (ASP) certification exams administered by the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP).
The workshop covers ASP certification domains through presentations, quizzes, and self-assessments through reviewing and explaining the fundamentals in each domain then prepare the participant to answer the questions and finally let the participant allocate time to the advanced self-assessments.
Successful completion of the course results in participants’ increased ability to:
- Pass the ASP exam
- Perform integral mathematical, engineering, and scientific functions/equations
- Recognize and implement safety management theories and process identity
- Identify, assess, and control safety habits
- Course notebook includes all lectures
- A full pile of questions that divided by topics
- Self-Assessments that include 100 questions each.
Participants who complete all course requirements will be able to:
- Apply risk management principles and Identify safety management theories
- Use basic algebra and trigonometry to solve various safety problems
- Solve basic engineering economy and statistics problems
- Identify ergonomic risk factors and the industrial hygiene principles
- Identify the symptoms associated with various toxicants and workplace hazards
- Identify fire hazards and methods of control
- Outline types of environmental controls
1- Introduction 2- Benefits of Certification 3- Advanced Sciences and Math – (ASP-D1)